1. A back office employee creates an assignment for field force registered in the system.
2. A mobile employee receives a notification and downloads a task to a smartphone. Following a step-by-step scenario, an employee completes a task and uploads a report to the system.
3. Managers and supervisors have access to reports through WEB access. Existing office systems might be integrated into the platform.
A mobile application provides information about tasks scheduled for a user as a list or locations on the map. As a user picks up a task, an application gives a much more detailed representation:
- Scheduled deadlines (start and finish time)
- Location / address
- Type of assignment: dedicated for the user or in-pool for the team, first to accept gets it.
As the user proceeds according to workflow, following a step-by-step guide, the application verifies current variables against the targeted ones.
If current date/time/location doesn't correspond to assigned one, the system generates warnings/instructions and might prevent access to the next step in case of strict requirements of the workflow.
The application walks a user step-by-step according to the designed workflow. So, it is not possible to miss something. The system provides various options for reporting: text and/or numerical data, date/time, GPS data, images, and audio recording.
As a task has been downloaded to the application a user may proceed further in offline mode. if the coverage is not available.
A completed report might uploaded to the system immediately or saved locally and uploaded later.